ATTENTION!! We have amended our cancellation policy for our arena rental times. Thank you for all your feed back.
1. Dogs: no dogs area allowed in either arena unless the arena is rented. The only exception to this are accredited Service Dogs.
All dogs on Ag Society grounds MUST be on a leash or tied up at your trailer/truck at all times.
2. Warm up Area; is not included with the rental of the Indoor Arena.
3. Arenas: if the use of animals other than horses, example: dogs, cattle, buffalo, sheep, mules etc are to be used in either arena it MUST be rented no matter the time of day.
4. Cancellations: Minimum 7days notice to cancel rental spot otherwise you are responsible to pay the full rental fee.
The weather exception is still in effect.
5. Drop In Rental: First come first serve, 1hour maximum, must be booked thru the booking phone.
There will be a sign up sheet on the bulletin board you must put your name and the time you came in on it.
6. Equipment Usage: if you wish to use any sort of equipment, example: barrels, poles, jumps, rails, Heel-O-Matic etc. In either the Indoor or Outdoor Arenas you MUST rent it first. No exceptions. Please see fee guide for pricing.
Hi everyone we hope that you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!!
Please click on [About]-[Fee Schedule] and scroll down to view pricing for rentals, boarding, and membership prices.
We have created a Grievance Committee for ALL concerns/complaints regarding the facility.
Please click on [About] [Board of Directors] to find this.
PLEASE from now on use the contact numbers of Board members listed to text/message ALL issues DO NOT call the main booking number.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE OCTOBER 31, 2018
NEW MEMBERSHIPS DUE NOVEMBER 1, 2018
FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT RIDING MEMBERSHIPS PLEASE CONTACT 403-634-5565
Magrath Ag Society is excited to host this fun family friendly gymkhana! The office will open at 8am for registration and the order of go for the day will be as follows:
1) hurry Scurry (peewee, junior, open)
2) Keyhole (same order of ages the whole day)
4) Ribbon Barrels
5) Figure 8 flags
This information and more can be found on our facebook page under events for the Magrath Ag Society
Here are the 2016-2017 Riding Pass Membership forms. These MUST be filled out and dropped off. Riding passes for the 2015-2016 expired on October 31, 2016. This year we will be strictly enforcing the membership cards. Once I have received your membership form I will give Serge (manager) your card and you can pick them up from him. 403-758-6912
Magrath Ag Society
Our goal is to serve the members of this area, assisting with their Equine and Agricultural Needs.