1. Dogs: no dogs area allowed in either arena unless the arena is rented. The only exception to this are accredited Service Dogs.
All dogs on Ag Society grounds MUST be on a leash or tied up at your trailer/truck at all times.
2. Warm up Area; is not included with the rental of the Indoor Arena.
3. Arenas: if the use of animals other than horses, example: dogs, cattle, buffalo, sheep, mules etc are to be used in either arena it MUST be rented no matter the time of day.
4. Cancellations: Minimum 7days notice to cancel rental spot otherwise you are responsible to pay the full rental fee.
The weather exception is still in effect.
5. Drop In Rental: First come first serve, 1hour maximum, must be booked thru the booking phone.
There will be a sign up sheet on the bulletin board you must put your name and the time you came in on it.
6. Equipment Usage: if you wish to use any sort of equipment, example: barrels, poles, jumps, rails, Heel-O-Matic etc. In either the Indoor or Outdoor Arenas you MUST rent it first. No exceptions. Please see fee guide for pricing.