1. Dogs: no dogs area allowed in either arena unless the arena is rented. The only exception to this are accredited Service Dogs.
All dogs on Ag Society grounds MUST be on a leash or tied up at your trailer/truck at all times.
2. Warm up Area; is not included with the rental of the Indoor Arena.
3. Arenas: if the use of animals other than horses, example: dogs, cattle, buffalo, sheep, mules etc are to be used in either arena it MUST be rented no matter the time of day.
4. Cancellations: Minimum 7days notice to cancel rental spot otherwise you are responsible to pay the full rental fee.
The weather exception is still in effect. This has been amended please see the General Policies above.
5. Drop In Rental: First come first serve, 1hour maximum, must be booked thru the booking phone.
There will be a sign up sheet on the bulletin board you must put your name and the time you came in on it.
6. Equipment Usage: if you wish to use any sort of equipment, example: barrels, poles, jumps, rails, Heel-O-Matic etc. In either the Indoor or Outdoor Arenas you MUST rent it first. No exceptions. Please see fee guide for pricing.