Effective Immediately!! All riding privileges and facility usage are suspended until further notice!!
We look forward to hosting Dave at a later date, we will post information as soon as we have it so stay tuned.
Effective Immediately!! As of tonight the board has decided to no longer accept drop in bookings. Everyone will be required to book a full 24hrs in advance for any rentals they wish to do.
Next Monday January 20, 2020 at 6pm we will be holding our AGM in the foyer of the arena.
If you did not attend our original meeting in December which we postponed till now please bring $5 to pay for your Agricultural Society membership, this allows you to vote for anyone you feel will be a good addition to our board to further our commitment to severing our community. Everyone is welcome so spread the word and come out to support your local Agricultural Society.
Starting Monday August 19, 2019 highway 62 will be closed for the next 6 weeks do to construction of a pedestrian tunnel by the fish pond.
You will not be able to go thru town to access the Ag Society grounds, below is the notice from the town regarding this and a map of a detour they have chosen.
If you are familiar with the area you can chose a alternate route I just wanted to post this for those who might to know of the closure.
ATTENTION!! We have amended our cancellation policy for our arena rental times. Thank you for all your feed back.
1. Dogs: no dogs area allowed in either arena unless the arena is rented. The only exception to this are accredited Service Dogs.
All dogs on Ag Society grounds MUST be on a leash or tied up at your trailer/truck at all times.
2. Warm up Area; is not included with the rental of the Indoor Arena.
3. Arenas: if the use of animals other than horses, example: dogs, cattle, buffalo, sheep, mules etc are to be used in either arena it MUST be rented no matter the time of day.
4. Cancellations: Minimum 7days notice to cancel rental spot otherwise you are responsible to pay the full rental fee.
The weather exception is still in effect. This has been amended please see the General Policies above.
5. Drop In Rental: First come first serve, 1hour maximum, must be booked thru the booking phone.
There will be a sign up sheet on the bulletin board you must put your name and the time you came in on it.
6. Equipment Usage: if you wish to use any sort of equipment, example: barrels, poles, jumps, rails, Heel-O-Matic etc. In either the Indoor or Outdoor Arenas you MUST rent it first. No exceptions. Please see fee guide for pricing.
Hi everyone we hope that you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!!
Please click on [About]-[Fee Schedule] and scroll down to view pricing for rentals, boarding, and membership prices.
We have created a Grievance Committee for ALL concerns/complaints regarding the facility.
Please click on [About] [Board of Directors] to find this.
PLEASE from now on use the contact numbers of Board members listed to text/message ALL issues DO NOT call the main booking number.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE OCTOBER 31, 2018
NEW MEMBERSHIPS DUE NOVEMBER 1, 2018
FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT RIDING MEMBERSHIPS PLEASE CONTACT 403-634-5565
Magrath Ag Society
Our goal is to serve the members of this area, assisting with their Equine and Agricultural Needs.